Hats off to Peter Gransee for the Arc4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cman light

Newly Enlightened
I have to say this is one of the best multipurpose flashlights ever made! I am very impressed with the quality and workmanship of this light, and all I can say is that you won't be disappointed...Keep up the good work Arc

Radagast

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am extremely impressed and very satisfied with my Arc4! It has exceeded my expectations! Well done Peter! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you! It was a team effort including:

- My friends on the CPF: for your trust, patience and encouragement
- My wife Merri: for putting up with me, not complaining too much about the hours I was working and providing constant encouragement
- Our engineer Henry: for making wishes into technology, many nights without sleep to make deadlines, not being satisfied with "good enough", putting up with my constant wining for "more power!"
- Our accountant/bookeeper/purchasing agent MaryJane: for long weekends spent crunching the numbers, long trips to visit our contractors and make sure they were up to speed, almost loosing her sanity keeping our contractors inline and being patient with Henry and I during our constant revisions
- Our production manager Karen and her team: for putting up with the constant hearing from Henry and I, "we changed something again" without a homicide. Working overtime to get units shipped by the deadline, etc
- The beta testers, John, Darell, Ray and Cris: for spending a lot of their personal time to test several beta units throughly.
- The Simulator Programmers George and John: for coding excellent simulators while putting up with constant revisions, etc
- Our many contractors: who put up with our pickyness and constant changes without complaining too much.
- Lumileds: for producing such a versatile LED.
- And the many countless products reps, app engineers, well wishers, family, church members and everyone else who made a contribution to this momumental effort.

It is a privelidge to produce the Arc4!

Peter

fuelblender

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
It is a privelidge to produce the Arc4!

[/ QUOTE ] ...and I say on behalf of all of us CPF members (if I may) it's a privelidge to purchase such a marvel of engineering!

Thanks, Peter; it is because of YOU that ARC even exists.

Turt

Enlightened
Thank you thank you thank you Peter for such a great light. I can't afford a lot of lights but considering that I use my EDC the most I wanted it to be the best. Thanks for making the best. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Just one word : Many thanks Peter for this wonderful flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

I just received mine today and it's definitively one of the best that I ever see.

Sincerely.

Status
Not open for further replies.