IOS 9.3 is for tint snobs

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I was camping with family and friends this weekend, and I was showing off my new Vihn modded warm nichia E01 to a buddy. I'm going on and on about how awesome the warm tint is compared to cool white etc. etc. He pulls out his iPhone and says the new IOS update lets you make your phone a warmer color and sure enough it's true. It's called night shift and you can set it to turn on at a certain time and you can control how warm\yellow you want your screen to be. Pretty sweet!

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Absolutely love Night Shift, can't believe they didn't implement it years ago. You can adjust how warm it goes, I think it really shines when set modestly so colors still come through. And best of all: reading in bed - Kindle already has a night mode that gives you gray text on a black background, now with Night Shift it becomes sepia text on black, sooo comfortable on the eyes..

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup. More comfortable is the best way to put it especially if you're on your phone in the dark.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Using Night Shift now as I write a reply to your post on iPad Air 2,nice feature using mine on the default setting.