Nitecore MH20GT pre-order @ Battery Junction - no accessories?

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
that is just plain suspicious. Ive done lots of business with them it sounds like whoever made the ad just didnt correctly list everything like they should have. Would have pre ordered but will not since the ad is suspicious. Just looked over the listing again. No holster either? and damn $100??? Nope. Noted the longer head of the GT vs the original still dont think it does 33k CD though.

Ill wait for it to show up on GG or Nitecorestore GG will likely cost $20 less

Last edited:

dajabec

Newly Enlightened
I doubt think they have any more information than we do. They have no info other than what is on that one image. I would like to see the dimension.

akhyar

Enlightened
I can wait. Looking for a group buy price and a hundred bucks with no accessories, doesn't qualify.

Indeed.
Based on other Nitecore poducts group buy prices, I'd rather wait the 40-45% discount of the RRP rather than being an early adopter.

Parrot Quack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I purchased the EC4 to be waylaid by the EC4S and the TM16 to be hit by the TM16GT. At least they didn't pull on the choke collar with the HC90. Sorry Nitecore. Now? I'm perfectly fine with waiting.

akhyar

Enlightened
I purchased the EC4 to be waylaid by the EC4S and the TM16 to be hit by the TM16GT. At least they didn't pull on the choke collar with the HC90. Sorry Nitecore. Now? I'm perfectly fine with waiting.

Almost similar here mate.
After I've gotten the EC4S, they launched the EC4SW, which I really wanted since it uses the G2 emitter. Well, at least I bought the EC4S and TM16 from the group buy.
If I want to pay Nitecore's RRP on MH20GT, I might as well get ZL SC600 mkIII HI

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
am going to be keeping an eye on this thread. $100 is just too much especially with the fact it just comes with a clip. I paid $100 for my ZL MkIII HI it was worth every penny even though it only comes with a clip a pair of O-rings and a manual. ZL is cutting edge every time and are always cutting edge. NC drops in an XP-L V3 HI and lengthens the reflector a few mm and wants over $25 more than the standard MH20? Sorry just nope. Will be keeping an eye on GG, illumn and Andrew and Amanda. One of them will offer it for considerably less...

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I doubt think they have any more information than we do. They have no info other than what is on that one image. I would like to see the dimension.

What a strange observation you make.A wholesaler will have far more information than you imply unless of course you have insider knowledge to qualify what you say.

dajabec

Newly Enlightened
What a strange observation you make.A wholesaler will have far more information than you imply unless of course you have insider knowledge to qualify what you say.

They should have more info but I don't see it. Do you?

GoingGear.com

Enlightened

I can tell you from years of experience that our having more information is very, very often not the case. Some manufacturers are not very good with communication.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
well folks there is your definitive answer from the man himself. Even GG is going to have to wait and see....wow...

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Should NC cheap out and include just a clip that will be extremely disappointing to say the least and keep many first time light buyers that dont have the required micro USB cable away. The light itself looks pretty interesting with its elongated reflector. Still its just another XP-L HI light which means no matter how far it throws the hot spot will be small, very bright and defined and the spill will not be as bright as the XML2 version. If this thing had the XHP35 HI I would be all over it but nope. Come on NC really innovate and revamp the SRT line already.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can tell you from years of experience that our having more information is very, very often not the case. Some manufacturers are not very good with communication.

As a former wholesale owner in the UK in the FMCG segment, I find your reply really sad to read as I was always in front with information from my suppliers.I actually feel sorry for you being put in such an embarrassing situation in that you cannot answer questions from your customers.

dajabec

Newly Enlightened
Should NC cheap out and include just a clip that will be extremely disappointing to say the least and keep many first time light buyers that dont have the required micro USB cable away. The light itself looks pretty interesting with its elongated reflector. Still its just another XP-L HI light which means no matter how far it throws the hot spot will be small, very bright and defined and the spill will not be as bright as the XML2 version. If this thing had the XHP35 HI I would be all over it but nope. Come on NC really innovate and revamp the SRT line already.

XPL-HI outthrows the XHP35 HI. I think the point of the GT lights is throw.

Last edited:

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
Almost similar here mate.
After I've gotten the EC4S, they launched the EC4SW, which I really wanted since it uses the G2 emitter. Well, at least I bought the EC4S and TM16 from the group buy.
If I want to pay Nitecore's RRP on MH20GT, I might as well get ZL SC600 mkIII HI
+1

I gave my Nitecore MH20 to a brother after using the ZebraLight SC600 Mk lll; luckily my interest is flashlights and not smartphones. :thumbsup: