Stylus Pro 90 Lumens

28gauge

Newly Enlightened
Lost a Stylus Pro by Streamlight so I ordered a new one on EBAY. The new product info specifies 90 lumens. Could not find this new addition listed anywhere including the Streamlight website. Called Streamlight and they said it is just out and were suprised I had been shipped one already. Still listed at 6.5 hours runtime but the graph shows it at about 9 lumens at the end of 6.5 hours; a little less than 50% at 3 hours. I'm just realizing how bad the runtime is since ( I'm assuming) it's unregulated. It has made me more appreciative of my TeraLUX lightstar 80's. Although a bit larger, they are 80 lumens and run regulated for 5 hours. A very neutral led as well.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too like the Lightstar 80s over the Stylus Pro. Especially the ~85 CRI emitter, really nice. I ran mine for a while on one 10440 and one dummy cell, and it worked great. Right now I have a bunch of alkalines to use up, but it's nice to know I can go rechargeable when I want to.

blanex1

Newly Enlightened
for what its worth!i have the streamlight micro,use it for reading at night in bed with a good book,i use eneloop AA's,and when i fall asleep this little light is still on the next day!so it has a grate run time.:thinking:

28gauge

Newly Enlightened
I too like the Lightstar 80s over the Stylus Pro. Especially the ~85 CRI emitter, really nice. I ran mine for a while on one 10440 and one dummy cell, and it worked great. Right now I have a bunch of alkalines to use up, but it's nice to know I can go rechargeable when I want to.

I run on eneloop's.

Chozzehnwahn

Newly Enlightened
What led is in this new streamlight? I got a nite core mt06 a few weeks ago. It uses a Cree xqe. Compared to my old stream light stylus, its low mode is brighter. High mode is something like 160 lumens. It's very effecient, using only low mode I have noticed a pair of alkaline batteries lasting a good 3 times as long as my old stylus.