Best aaa light with pocket clip?

SpyderHS08

Enlightened
Hi all!

I've done some searching and the only aaa threads i could find were 2-3 years old about best available aaa lights. So I'm looking for something similar to the surefire Titan plus. A slim aaa with a pocket clip and fair price. 100-200 lumens with a high and low. The Titan plus is definitely on my watch list but I'm curious what its competition is right now, what else is out there? Really wish the standard Titan came with a pocket clip! The black finish, lumens and price point are just right for me.

thanks for the help :)

ncgrass

Enlightened
I have the same light in copper and it is indeed fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

I also just received a streamlight microstream today and have been enjoying playing with it. Perhaps a bit underpowered though.

I'm also waiting for a lumintop tool ti from the group buy - I'm hoping it lives up to my high expectations.

Fenix and thrunite also offer some great looking lights from what I've seen. There's plenty out there!

Last edited:

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Nitecore MT06 is a very sharp two AAA penlight, classy enough to be used in the boardroom, yet very functional too. It is a reverse clicky with a low of 15 lumens, and a high of 165 lumens. I had two, until I gifted one to my GP since he said he didn't carry a penlight because he always used the ones in the exam rooms. At ~$30 USD the cost is very reasonable as well.