FourSevens        

Thread: A bit extreme shipping cost

Default A bit extreme shipping cost

Hey folks, I was gonna order a light from your website since you are the only ones to have this light in stock,and the price is pretty good,but 56 dollars to ship to the US? I am not buying a big screen TV just a little light. This seems a bit extreme.

Default Re: A bit extreme shipping cost

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterg View Post
    Hey folks, I was gonna order a light from your website since you are the only ones to have this light in stock,and the price is pretty good,but 56 dollars to ship to the US? I am not buying a big screen TV just a little light. This seems a bit extreme.
    Way of the world old son,simply buy elsewhere,no point in whining about it does not suit you.
    Diagnosed with Grumpy Old Man Syndrome

You must have missed the part where I said they were the only ones who has it in stock. Son..

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterg View Post
    You must have missed the part where I said they were the only ones who has it in stock. Son..
    Like I said the way of the world chappy.
    Diagnosed with Grumpy Old Man Syndrome

OP have you tried Amazon? I searched for the DD2R & DD2RV models and they are fulfilled by Imalent and at low shipping costs.

Yeah I looked at Amazon they don't have the V model,but I do see they are down to 23 dollar shipping,which is much more reasonable.

Ahhh I C. Best of luck in finding the model you want.

These guys have been great with responding to my questions and problems I had. Thanks to William @ Imalent,,he found the flashlight I am looking for:-)