Nitecore mt21a? mt2a? Or something else?

lightpt

Newly Enlightened
Hello guys!
I'm looking for something like 40-50$ max that will be a kind of a tight beam (or adjustable if possible, I've seen it on some ledlenser's) I have acess to some nitecores around here, like the mt21a or mt2a, but around that price what would you guys recomend even if its another brand? And between those two?
Thank you so much for the help! New light addict here!

Eidolon

Newly Enlightened
I use a Nitecore Mt2A. The little "guards" for lack of a better word that are there to protect the tailcap are not completely ideal for me as I find it harder to press the button although I have gotten used to it. Other than that I think it's a fantastic light, very bright to my standards. My standards are undeniably lower than most members at CPF as I am still new to this community and rabbit hole. The light itself has served me well and definitely projects in a tight beam.

blakegill66

Newly Enlightened
Hello guys!
I'm looking for something like 40-50$ max that will be a kind of a tight beam (or adjustable if possible, I've seen it on some ledlenser's) I have acess to some nitecores around here, like the mt21a or mt2a, but around that price what would you guys recomend even if its another brand? And between those two?
Thank you so much for the help! New light addict here!

Did you think about the EA11 or EC11? They list just over 50 but surely they have coupon or group buy somewhere.

mjpgolf1

Newly Enlightened
Did you think about the EA11 or EC11? They list just over 50 but surely they have coupon or group buy somewhere.

I have had the MT2A for a few months and just got an EC11 and they are both great lights but very different. The MT2A puts out what seems to be more than the advertised lumens however it's just a bit big for pocket carry for me as there are many options that are smaller. But for an around the house or out for a walk light the MT2A is awesome with great build quality. Now, the EC11 is a powerhouse in a very small package. I've only had about a week with it but I'm loving it and the interface is great for my needs. This little light will light up an unbelievable amount of space and is just about perfect in my opinion as an EDC light. I am probably also going to order the EA11 so I have that as well but either will definitely impress so as far as I'm concerned you can't go wrong with any of the lights you have mentioned. Nitecore has earned my respect as a well put together and performing light. Good luck with your search.