The Fenix-Store        
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Nitecore buttons

  1. #1
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    157

    Default Nitecore buttons

    Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm interested in a couple of the Nitecore models, particularly the ec4sw. I'm wondering how the rubberized buttons hold up. Does the rubber break down after a year or two? What has been on your experience?

  2. #2
    Flashaholic LAMPARITA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Nitecore buttons

    Quote Originally Posted by trojansteel View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm interested in a couple of the Nitecore models, particularly the ec4sw. I'm wondering how the rubberized buttons hold up. Does the rubber break down after a year or two? What has been on your experience?
    You're asking if the rubber breaks down after a year or two?...How long it has been since the EC4SW came out?

  3. #3
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    157

    Default Re: Nitecore buttons

    Quote Originally Posted by LAMPARITA View Post
    You're asking if the rubber breaks down after a year or two?...How long it has been since the EC4SW came out?
    It looks like the same rubber button configuration found on several of their lights.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Nitecore buttons

    I spoke with our warranty service department and the rubber button is a very uncommon repair. Obviously a lot of factors such as how your light is used and cared for can have in impact, but as a whole, the rubber modes switches are made from a high quality, durable rubber and rarely wear out.

    In the event that it does wear out, Nitecore lights are covered by a five year combined distributor and manufacturer warranty. Of the warranty cases we handle, 98% are serviced stateside and are often returned in less than 2 weeks.

    Hope that answers your question!

  5. #5
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    157

    Default Re: Nitecore buttons

    Quote Originally Posted by NitecoreStore View Post
    I spoke with our warranty service department and the rubber button is a very uncommon repair. Obviously a lot of factors such as how your light is used and cared for can have in impact, but as a whole, the rubber modes switches are made from a high quality, durable rubber and rarely wear out.

    In the event that it does wear out, Nitecore lights are covered by a five year combined distributor and manufacturer warranty. Of the warranty cases we handle, 98% are serviced stateside and are often returned in less than 2 weeks.

    Hope that answers your question!
    Thank you for your response!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •