• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: XM-18 3-Inch Slicer, ZT 0303

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have my eyes set on another custom knife so these have to go.

Hinderer XM-18 3-inch Slicer. Grey Scale with blue hardware except for the handle nuts. Those can be bought on ebay right now.
Flips great with strong detent, no lock stick or rock. Blade is centered. The knife isn't very sharp and I only tried to strop it and it's ok, but could use a better sharpening. I find most Hinderer's aren't that sharp from the factory compared to some Wicked Edges. I'm mentioning this for full disclosure.
Comes with box, original hardware and peanuts.

SOLD SOLD SOLD$380 shipped and Paypal only. I ship from Macau with express, you will get the knife in 5 business days or less.

As much as I love it it's just too damn big and I find myself carrying smaller folders. Anything I don't carry must go.

Knife was bought new off another member and I have only flipped it a bunch of times and sliced some paper. Never even cut open a single package or sharpened.
There's a few small pin prick marks on the black titanium side shown in the pictures. Great lock up and blade is centered, no rock or stick.
Comes with ZT box.

$205 shipped and Paypal only. I ship from Macau with express, you will get the knife in 5 business days or less.

Last edited: