My new Malkoff HA TAC 1CR123

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
My very first Malkoff arrived today; an HA TAC 1CR123. OMG, I can not tell you how much I LOVE this light. I never thought that there would EVER be a light that would bump out my McGizmo Haiku, but this Malkoff DID. I am so beyond impressed with this light, and I don't impress easily!!! WOW, just WOW!! I CAN see why people are crazy about these lights!! I really AM glad I read through that entire 234 page Malkoff thread, it was SERIOUSLY worth it!! Mr. Malkoff, you ARE a GENIUS!! THANK YOU for crafting such an incredible light!! :D:D

Picture is from the Malkoff site. It is the best that I can do right now. It arrived today, late in the day, and it is snowing like mad!

Last edited:

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
​I just got it, I haven't had time. Plus, it is snowing like mad today. Pix is from the Malkoff site. This is the best I can do right now.

Last edited:

blanex1

Newly Enlightened
i have had mine about a month now! totally amazing little light,simple rugged and vary dependable,i just have to figure out a way to clip a lanyard to it! as i like them on most all my EDC stuff,you should post some pic's when you have a little time!http://

The clip change is very recent I think. Some report getting the old one while some have the new. Just from the pictures I think I like the new version a bit better but the old seems pretty good, too.

blanex1

Newly Enlightened
oh. When did they change the clip?

when i placed my order,about mar 1st! only the older clip where on there MDC-AA,and the MDC-CR123 had these newer clips,so i think the folks over there have listened to people who have said they couldn't tail-stand the light with the older clips! its no big deal to me though,still a grate light ether way,i never liked a light so much that i can remember.:wave:

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome aboard, now hand your credit cards to someone you trust or you will be broke by the end of this year.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome aboard, now hand your credit cards to someone you trust or you will be broke by the end of this year.
LOL!! No, I DO have some semblance of self control. (Maybe) LOL. :) :eek:

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Congrats TKC,super nice torch. You guys out east are getting spanked with snow. It's usually us in the frozen tundra of ND,but it's been nice this year for once.

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I have been carrying my MDC Single output version for several weeks and I think I finally found my ultimate edc light. It's durable, reliable, bright, thin, excellent pocket clip, and most important the option to tail stand!!

wolfgaze

Enlightened
Yes, I have been carrying my MDC Single output version for several weeks and I think I finally found my ultimate edc light. It's durable, reliable, bright, thin, excellent pocket clip, and most important the option to tail stand!!

What is the lumen output? What type of beam profile does it have?

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the lumen output? What type of beam profile does it have?

It's 250 lumens with an even amount of flood and hotspot. I just bought the E1T head also where it's 300 lumens with more of a hotspot. Can't go wrong with either though. Here is a picture of the standard E1 head with 250 lumens

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1459974657.899440.jpg

The picture I took is more of a cool white and not as focused in the picture. It was taken about 7feet.