Maslow's hierarchy...with flashlights/torches? :-)

nomadtor416

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, it was meant as an funny extension of Maslow's hierarchy of needs after I saw folks on the net who added battery and wifi to the base of of the original pyramid. Tough crowd here. :)

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice to see you have your priorities in ordrer. However, if you don't have lights, batteries, or WiFi, don't hold your breath.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
nomadtor416: When I saw your post, I laughed out loud so hard that I fell out the window, landing in front of a bulldozer that was about to run over my sister, thus saving her life.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I don't get it. :thinking: Though there is a drift for some people. It starts out with a need 1 million lumens and 3 SOS modes then over time runtimes, tint and reliability come into play as the collection of gear grows. When a person already has all that's really needed it's easier to be picky about certain gear characteristics.

MX421

Enlightened
Just by posting this on a forum, we are at least at the "Love/Belonging" stage of the Triangle (ie socialization), for some perhaps we are at the Esteem level (Respect, etc.). That is, if you subscribe to that theory ;) Now, back to figuring out this DVD player...:D