Surefire Hellfighter5

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Has anyone here yet bought one of these or have seen them available forsale? I been watching the B&H Website where I bought the Arc28c from but they still dont show any in stock. Anyone?

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Still am not able to locate a dealer in USA that is currently selling these.! Has anyone here on the forum purchased one and if so, where did you get it? I see them listed on B&H Website but awaiting delivery. Vaporware..?

bulbmogul

Enlightened
I REALLY want one of these and still not found any forsale in stock yet. Can someone point me in the right direction for snagging one of these new Hellfighter5's..?

bulbmogul

Enlightened
http://www.pbase.com/bulbmogul/image/163202408
It has arrived and not sure if the pics loaded. Sweet Light http://www.pbase.com/bulbmogul/image/163202410 Wish i coud figure out how to get picture to open up properly..

Last edited:

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast

bulbmogul

Enlightened
The pics opened just fine Jerry. Nice stable of lighting you have there.

Now all you have to add is the Lemax Superpower and you'll be ready for the Zombies. Can't blind them, torch um!
I emailed Petr last night and told him i would take one if he would either except my CC or Paypal and he said he will see what he can do as i told him i flat out will not send a wire transfer. I will even absorb the CC Fee partially if need be..Anyway to get thse pictures to be visible on the thread wihtout clicking on link?

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Thank you very very much..That is much better. The initial charge for the Hellfighter-5 is 8 hours as the internal battery comes with hardly a charge at all..

bulbmogul

Enlightened
I just realised that the SUREFIRE Hellfighter-5 DOES NOT come with that polymar carrying case as its showed on the website as its a addition $165.00 plus sales tax. My Arc2 also did not come with one either. I had thought someone said that the Hellfighter's come with a case..? I called Surefire and NOPE...!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
As a back up, You could use some Pelican Pluck foam case & some SF stickers. For pics, you can use Photobucket. Use the Direct Link feature. Works ok here.

Now, the all too important part: We need beam shots of those bad boys in action! Or else! :kiss:

bulbmogul

Enlightened
As a back up, You could use some Pelican Pluck foam case & some SF stickers. For pics, you can use Photobucket. Use the Direct Link feature. Works ok here.

Now, the all too important part: We need beam shots of those bad boys in action! Or else! :kiss:
I had already called and ordered the 2nd Surefire Polymar Arc Lighting case so that they are matching for each unit..:)