• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SOLD SOLD A&B 6 AA Adaptor fits Maglite 2C's

ledlurker

Enlightened
FS: SOLD SOLD A&B 6 AA Adaptor fits Maglite 2C\'s

Since I am on Mr. Bulk's VIP list and I have been doing my own Lux III mods, I now need to sell a couple of lights that do not get much use.

1. LGI - SOLD
2. SN I with a U3U SE - SOLD
3. A&B 6AA baton that fits the Space Needle series lights - $60 shipped in the US and US territories

Will accept money order or paypal to [email protected]

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk Creations

All right anybody on the VIP list who sells any of my mods is OFF the list.

Just kidding.

Actually these are good prices since I happen to know Doug hardly uses his lights and they are in pristine condition...also once the remaining A&B batons are gone, they're gone for all time so you really should consider this if looking at the SN1.

BTW if you buy the LGI I will upgrade it to a SUPER LGI for -- oh, let's say $20 shipped, and you'll get the original low dome Luxeon and NX-05 optic back to sell or use in another mod. How's that?

Oh yeah, Doug, you can send me my commission check later, after everybody pays up... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Banshee

Enlightened

I'll take the LGI..and Charlie's offer for the upgrade...

May as well send my SpaceNeedle out to you to for the work we discussed as well.

Paypal sent.

Charlie..please PM address so I can forward goods to you when ready..

jabajet

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:

BTW if you buy the LGI I will upgrade it to a SUPER LGI for -- oh, let's say $20 shipped, and you'll get the original low dome Luxeon and NX-05 optic back to sell or use in another mod. How's that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have an older LGI as well. If no-one is interested in buying it, could I send it in for an upgrade Mr. Bulk?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

I was just trying to help LED-lurker sell his; with this current VIP project I simply could not make the time to upgrade more of them, and there are like 400 original LGI Classics out there! Plus the $20 cost would be too low anyway, as the replacement Q3H HD cost me $10, a Fraen another $2.50-$3, return shipping is $4.30, and we're not yet even talking about the time and labor to do the retrofit, etc. Sorry and hope you understand, jab...

Banshee, you should have my PM by now.

Illuminated

Enlightened

Hey Charlie,

Would you be willing to offer a bit of "how to" advice for some of us Classic owners wanting to upgrade our own to SLGI's?

Just wondering...my LGI Classic now suffers from HD/Fraen envy since I received my SLGI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

THX - John

Banshee

Enlightened

PM Rec'd....
Once I get the LGI, I'll drop you an email re: the LGI and the Space Needle!!

Thanks!!

Ken M

Newly Enlightened

Please check PM concerning payment sent on SN I.

ledlurker

Enlightened

alwilliam: PM and email sent

Ken M: Payment receive, I had to upgrade my account to receive your payment, and I never got a notice by paypal that you sent the payment, sorry, I will be able to ship tommorrow.

ledlurker

Enlightened

BTT

I will have this for sale for 2 - 3 more days. If it does not sell then it will go into storage. sorry, no price breaks for 3 people that have emailed me and offered $30

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't think people get how cool the 6cell/baton thing really is. It changes the whole attitude of the flashlight.
Mine is always in the car with me. Proplerly used you can defend yourself in a nasty situation with the greatest of ease. The Titanium tip turns glass windows into little squares of glass with a slight well placed tap of the tip.
The added leverage of the baton is a tremendous advantage when the need to bean sombody on the head comes about. Wa The sternum,hand,jaw, ect all make good targets for the baton. Not to mention it allows you to run your flashlight on AA batteries. A good thing.
I say blind 'em and bash 'em.
The next thing you know all baton's will have high power flashlights built into them.
Yaesumofo