• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Sinner Copper 18350 w/ XPL-HI (SOLD)

vinte77

Enlightened
For sale:

1) host: stonewashed copper sinner 18350 with crenulations (sinner crown), oveready pocket clip (there are spacers between the clip and the body to allow for more room but it is still a tight fit, I can put a different clip if the buyer wants), black rubber boot, and a/r lens

2) light engine: updated version 17DDm FET + 7135 Driver (Bistro programmable firmware) with bypassed spring through the board, CREE XP-L High-Intensity V2 3D LEDs on NOCTIGON 3XP MCPCB + JUMPERS, 10507 carclo-optic, and orange GITD posts

I posted pictures of different states of patina. The most current picture is the one with the black background (I can polish the light up if the buyer wants but I think the patina looks better). I'm looking to get $280.00 paypalled and shipped.

Here is the information for the firmware:

Bistro Clicky Firmware (attiny25)

•User configurable mode groups (1-7 modes) ◦Additional mode group for less experienced users, with 3 modes and reduced power

•User configurable temperature sensor stepdown
•User configurable memory and mode order (ascending vs. descending)
•Hidden strobe, battery check, and notification flasher ◦Battery check indicates by a number of flashes between 1 and 8 how full the battery is, with 8 being full and 1 being empty

•Mode reversing and quick access to turbo from the lowest level ◦A "medium press" reverses modes and gives access to the hidden strobe, battery check, and notification flasher functions

Bistro Configuration Mode

To enter configuration mode, quickly turn off the light 15+ times until it starts to flash. Once it starts to flash, you are in configuration mode.

Once in configuration mode, the light will give a solid flash between 1 and 8 times. The number of solid flashes indicates the option number to be changed. To select/change the option turn the light off turning the strobing flashes that immediately follow the solid flashes.

Here are the configuraiton options:
1.Simple mode. 3 modes only, with high at about half power. No moonlight mode, no memory, no medium-press reversing, and high is only about 50% power.
2.Mode memory. Enable or disable.
3.Moonlight mode. Enable or disable.
4.Mode order. L-->H or H-->L (ascending or descending).
5.Mode group. The number of flashes indicates the number of modes (excluding moonlight mode). Groups 1-6 are normal modes, with fairly even spacing between the modes; e.g., Group 1: 100% only; Group 2: 2 evenly spaced modes; Group 6: 6 evenly spaced modes.
6.Medium-press. Enable or disable. This function enables or disables the ability to reverse modes and also to access the hidden modes.
7.Thermal calibration. Once you enter this mode, the light will be dim for about 1 second, then go to full brightness. Once the light reaches the desired maximum temperature, turn the light off and the temperature level will be saved. To disable the thermal protection, turn the light off during the first ~1 second when the light is dim.
8.Factory reset. Resets all options to their original states.

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Re: FS: Sinner Copper 18350 w/ XPL-HI

What is the color temp/tint?

vinte77

Enlightened

I'll throw in 2 x 18350 AW IMR with the sale if it sells over the weekend.

Last edited:

Rodsatt

Newly Enlightened

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts