Penlight question

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
My word a lot of lumens you want from a double AAA light.I think you will struggle to find a real one,will not be a problem though on the auction sites. ;)

carnage

Enlightened

Yamabushi

Enlightened
Some dealers still have the old FourSevens P2 in stock, sold with warranty.

Consider the FourSevens Mini M2A, it uses 2xAA but is only slightly larger than most 2xAAA penlights.

carnage

Enlightened
Check out the Nitecore MT06. 15/165 lumens, two AAA, very sharp black design. Would look good with a suit. Last time I checked, around $32.
Thanks for the reply! I was checking them out and the ThruNite Ti4 but I don't know how the quality of the product are.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the reply! I was checking them out and the ThruNite Ti4 but I don't know how the quality of the product are.
I got two when they came out. I gave one to my MD because he didn't carry one. He figured since every exam room had one of the freeby lights the salesmen give away that was enough. Now he has one for all the time. I really like mine. I wish I would of had it when I was spending all my time crawling under desks and playing under the computer room floor, but that was years ago.

carnage

Enlightened
Does penlight draws alot of heat? Can they be used and put in a pocket or something right away or do they got to cool down a bit before you put it away?