Bushnell 600 lumen light at wallyworld.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all, it's been a long time. I did type a search for it on here but I'm only on Tapatalk so my apologies if this is redundant.

Anyhow, I see this Bushnell 600 lumen light and I'm intrigued. Was wondering if there were any experiences you'd be willing to share.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I avoid the Bushnells on the wall of lights at my Wally World. I bought the 1000 lumen(or was it 1100?)big Bushnell light from there and it was utterly atrocious. Pushed 700 lumens at the most and it uses the ole Cree MC-R emitter the beam has a nice plus sign of darkness going through it due to its old quad die design. 600 lumens eh? Mystery emitter, very cheap plastic lens etc. I would say 450 lumens at the most. Is it the Rubicon T600L? Wal Mart lists it as having a Cree emitter likely the old XM-L. For just under 60 bucks one could get the new 3rd Gen 3D cell Mag 625 lumen light that should be hanging on the same wall as well as new alkalines for it for the same price....

TheShadowGuy

Enlightened
I have a couple of the Bushnell headlamps and they aren't too bad. I've seen some other positive reviews of some of their recent offerings, but have seen almost nothing on the larger sizes- generally, an 18650 light or modded Maglite is the way to go once things get that large.
I'll have to see if I can find one like you describe at the local 'mart.