Z2 Flashlight pouch

ajl

Newly Enlightened
I purchased some well built, nice (but inexpensive) flashlight pouches online (non-forum) for my Z2 flashlight. They were Diamondback Tactical Battlelab pouches in olive drab for 6P's and Z2's. Apparently the company sells other products to the federal government as one of their primary customers. The only way I could get the Z2 to work in the pouch was to move the rubber grip rings from near the bottom of the light to near the top of the body of the flashlight. Works fine, bezel up.

Anyone here have use/experience with these pouches, know of their background?

MBentz

Enlightened
Interesting. I'm always on the lookout for a better holster for C2 and Z2 lights. Doesn't sound like this one qualifies if you have to move the grip rings to the top of the light.

ajl

Newly Enlightened
The pouch opening is one inch. You can wiggle the Z2 in, with the rubber grip in place, but you will have a devil of a time pulling the light out of the pouch. I have seen other Z2's sans the rubber grips in the past (on the internet), which in hindsight leads me to believe the lights without grips were used in holsters/pouches.

This flashlight pouch does works nicely, bezel up, with 6P's and the G2's; Mounts on the USGI web belt or civilian belt. Made in the USA.

I'm using mine for my Surefire G2's.

Last edited: