craig will get a laugh out of this one!

whiskypapa3

Enlightened
Except for the bat handle (ours was round) on the Grid Leak Drain it looks like a tube from a Navy CW LF transmitter I used to work on. And on and on and on.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I didn't "get" that shirt design... but I *did* buy this shirt a few years back:

ttot1.jpg

I'm not the only one who spells it "toliet". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A urinated tungsten filament? Pee you!!!! (no pun intended) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i figured you'd need one of those shirts since you lose 5 flashlights a week. haha

it says "Have You Seen My:" and is followed by a list of random things you'd have around the house.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Ah ha...{light bulb comes on over head and then explodes} that makes sense now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Have You Seen My: Arc LS royal blue, Inova X1?
(That's two flashlights since sometime before Christmas, but the shirt is still appropriate) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif