Show your Flash light attachments keyring/fobs etc

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always treat my most used lights to a gift ie a new keyring or fob of some description.Although I have had the D25A for ages as it is now running on 14500 thought it deserved a new fob.

Please show me yours for ideas for the future.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Nice thread idea McNair.

I like adding lanyards to some, even though they were not built to have one.

Sometimes that involves drilling holes. Other times it involves adding a wire thin black lanyard ring by Elzetta.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice thread idea McNair.

Sometimes that involves drilling holes. Other times it involves adding a wire thin black lanyard ring by Elzetta.

I also have problems attaching so I generally do my own which works.On the lights in the pic I simply made a loop out of a the smallest cable tie I sell,very slim and not very long.I also use those black ties that come with a new mains lead,I just make a sizeable loop at one end and slide a piece of heat shrink over the tied end.If I had some paracord I would make some decent tie points again with heat shrunk ends to keep it all together but no real point buying a roll as it would see me out at my age.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Funny you said 'see me out'. A nearly bald 62 year old friend of mine recently bought 6 big bottles of shampoo. I asked "why not 7? 8?"
He quipped "at least one of these will be left when I'm gone."

The wire thin Elzetta ring.

I zoomed in on your pic.
Neat trick ya did there. And no permanent changes.

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMG_8096.JPG

IMG_8182.JPG

IMG_8779.JPG

Jon 4:20 My edc deserves an Eneloop

Last edited:

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always treat my most used lights to a gift ie a new keyring or fob of some description.Although I have had the D25A for ages as it is now running on 14500 thought it deserved a new fob.

Please show me yours for ideas for the future.

I agree with Vadimax, the one on the left is damn nice :)

ven

Flashaholic
Cool mr mcnair:cool:

I have a few on various lights............just a few
Dont have dedicated pics of the said, so just ones i can find that are shown in light pics............
One here

On the tn32UTvn

k60vn

pd35vnQ

Work keys light( i remove the poor clip that comes with many AAA lights straight away!)

Clips here on smaller lights for car key use

Callums lenser

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice thread idea McNair.

what specific lanyard strap are you using?

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a fan of these ribbon lanyards, of Nite-Ize's S-a-biners, and my Prometheus Beta-QR. They work very well together. And I'm glad I got an old Beta-QR before they changed the release mechanism from a positive locking system to something that just comes off with a quick tug.

FullSizeRender.jpg

biggman15

Newly Enlightened
I love threads that let you show little things like this. :crazy:

This is my current EDC, a Maglite Solitaire LED. It's surprisingly bright, especially considering how dim my first Solitaire is. It's also cheap, the little Carabiner is twice as expensive the light is.