Inova X5 on "24" ??

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
Inova X5 on \"24\" ??

Did any one notice the X5 on "24" last night?? At least it looked like a X5. One of the bad guys had a 5 led light in his hand shining it on a vial of some chemical. I don't know what other 5 led lights are out there, but his looked like the X5 to me.
Just wondering if any one else saw it.

Blades

blademan

Enlightened
Re: Inova X5 on

I was watching the show also and my wife and friend both laughed when I commented on the light. The only thing unusual was there was a clearly audible "click" when he turned it on. They either added that or it is a knock-off.
Either way it was funny that both people made the comment that they new I was going to mention it!

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

My wife gave me a hard time, cause I said "Inova" when I say it. She looked at me funny, asked what I said, then rolled her eyes at me when I told her "Inova". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
Then I was trying to figure out what knife "Chase" was carrying on his web gear, but that is for another forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blades

blademan

Enlightened

Didn't see the knife. But my wife just lets me do my own thing with my obsessions[I mean habits!]. One of my hobbies is also knives though.

Byron Walter

Enlightened

Yeah, I guess that it was an Inova as well. But I really like the SF M4's on that StarTrek spin off series. Just to prove that I'm on topic it would appear that there are some cosmetic leds on the M4's.

Latest posts