What brightness setting do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luca017

Newly Enlightened
For primary I use setting 10 (little brighter then my AA), which I need most. Secondary setting is 5 (like my LSH-P). I also use force primary so it comes on always on setting one. In case I need more light I just switch to secondary setting or even full power. GREAT FLASHLIGHT!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BobG

Newly Enlightened
Primary - 3
Secondary - 10
Force primary - off
Always triple click before pocketing - no worry about accidental activation (hasn't happened yet).

knickknack

Newly Enlightened
Primary 5
Secondary 13

The setting I use the most is 16, at night around the house. I usually leave it there too. The fact you can do that and then press and hold for a quick shot of level 1 light makes the 4+ absolutely awesome.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
primary 3
secondary 8

i didn't know any better so i just used the settings the arc FAQ recommended /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

cman light

Newly Enlightened
Primary 3
Secondary 6
Also level 16 on my Arc4+ seems to be as bright as the Arc AAA's I have? Everyone said that it was much dimmer but did I maybe get a good one?

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
chiaroscuro said:
primary 4
secondary 15
force primary on
semi tac on

no accidental activation worries

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a suggestion to you.... you may want to set your secondary to a different level. Don't forget, you really have 3-levels readily available to you on the Arc4. The dim-setting (triple-click) is preset to level-16. Having your secondary at level-15 may be a bit redundant. It seems to me that you're missing out by not having it set to something more along the lines of level-9 or 10. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.