• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - $350 -Rare HDS Hyper Red Rotary in Crimson Cerakote

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one is sold via PM
This is from the second run. I'm still suffering mixed emotions about selling it, but I have my eye on something else (you know how that is) and something has to be sacrificed.

This light has not been carried. It is EXACTLY as received. That's not to say that it's perfect, but it is how it was received, including the original packaging. I placed a piece of diffusion film over the lens that pulls off easily (although it does a nice job). It has 'lived' in a nightstand drawer, occasionally taken out so that I could admire it.

Price is commensurate with my actual desire to sell it and I won't be reducing the price. You know how rare these are and the last I heard there won't be any more coming from HDS/Hogo.

SOLD - $350 - shipped via USPS Priority, insured for $400. CONUS ONLY at this price - international will be considered based on the country, but you will be responsible for all additional shipping costs. PM for details.

First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it. PayPal is in my profile. Thanks!

(Any white specks you see are dust.)

Last edited:

FroggyTaco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - HDS Hyper Red Rotary in Crimson Cerakote

Sorry for my ignorance, but is it a red LED also?

Good luck!

obi

Not only is it red, it is much "redder" than the standard red that Henry offers. There were two runs for a total of about 24 lights in the whole world in a combo of clicky & rotary.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - HDS Hyper Red Rotary in Crimson Cerakote

Sorry for my ignorance, but is it a red LED also?

Good luck!

obi

Not only is it red, it is much "redder" than the standard red that Henry offers. There were two runs for a total of about 24 lights in the whole world in a combo of clicky & rotary.

Thanks, Travis. All correct. Sorry, I've been working in the yard all day and just saw the posts. Folks, I'm really having second thoughts about this. Not a ploy or tactic to get it sold....honestly - if you want it, don't hesitate. I'm seriously considering pulling it - or raising the price.