defective Arc AAA, only 1/3 brightness

Status
Not open for further replies.

artar

Enlightened
one of my Arc AAA seems to be defective, it is only 1/3 as bright as the other one.

i want to send it back to Arc.

German Members, what is the best way to send it to USA ?

03lab

Enlightened
I don't know the best method yet, but I'm also planning to return mine. Maybe it makes sense to send them together to save on shipping & handling fees. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

artar

Enlightened
that would save us and arc some shipping fees. i am in.

but the problem is with wich of the carriers like Deutsche Post/DHL, UPS, FedEx should we send them ?

has no german member ever send somthing to US ???

paulr

Flashaholic
There's a post in another thread about mailing rates from .de to the US. Basically use Deutsche Post since anything else will cost a fortune. Deutsche Post will cost 3 or 4 EUR.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
3 Euro or 4 Euro upto 100 grams plus optional 2.05 Euro for Einschreiben plus optonal 1.8 Euro for signature return.

With sending things inside germany twice forth and back I doubt there is much saving - biggest saving would actually be ARC putting "customers own goods being returned" on the envelope on the way back and FEDEX stoping to rip ARC or the customer off with their false claims one needs to pay VAT again when things get returned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.