• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (All Sold): OR/SF M3 w/ AW SS, ADDED: SOYCD triple E2e

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Moddoolar/SureFire M3:

The following general rules apply for the M3 sale:

• Due to the batteries this is a US only sale.
  • First posted "I'll take it." gets the item over any PMs in progress.
  • Prompt payment via PayPal Purchase option appreciated.
  • US Shipping included in price.

Looking to sell a great incan lego light. This light is made up of the following parts:
  • Surefire M3 bezel (a few nicks on the crenelations as shown, but I did buy it used at a good price)
  • Moddoolar DB TL100 HA battery tube
  • Moddoolar C Tritted Triad Tail HA w/ clip (3 yellow trits installed in the slots)
  • Moddoolar M Series Interface HA
  • AW SoftStart switch in tailcap.

The light includes 2 MN-11 bulbs (one has a few hours runtime, the other is new). Also includes 4 x AW 18500 IMR cells purchased in Dec 2015. I am also including a small spacer which is required to make the batteries long enough to make solid contact on both ends in the battery tube.

Excellent HA match on all of the Moddoolar parts. The head is just a touch off but the match is still quite close.

Priced to sell at: $250 SOLD

DSC00298.JPG

DSC00300.JPG

DSC00301.JPG

DSC00302.JPG

DSC00303.JPG

DSC00306.JPG

DSC00304.JPG

Surefire E2e Triple:

The following general rules apply for the E2e sale:

• Due to shipping restrictions battery will only be included in US sales.
  • First posted "I'll take it." gets the item over any PMs in progress.
  • Prompt payment via PayPal Purchase option appreciated.
  • US and International shipping included in price.

I always wanted to make a triple E2e for the experience. This was my first attempt. The mod itself came out nicely but I did end up putting some marks on the body from the machine (see detail pictures below). The driver has a very nice dynamic range from a very low moonlight all the way up to ~5 Amps.

Here's what was done and what is included in the sale:
  • Surefire E2e with Z52 tailcap. (No box or other materials included)
  • McClicky installed in tailcap. Will include the original internals of the Z52.
  • SOYCD triple mod:
    • XP-L HI U5-4000K neutral white mounted on Noctigon Triple mPCB.
    • Dr. Jones H17F lucidrv2 7135/FET based driver. Excellent programmable features and a very low-low setting. (I don't want to hotlink so go to Mtn Electronics and search for lucidrv2 to see more details)
    • Large Cu heatsink for excellent heat management. I've run this on full power (~4.5 - 5 Amps) for 5+ minutes and the light was hot but not burning.
    • Bezel ring is removable so Carclo triple optics can be swapped. Clear narrow triple optic included with light.
    • Triple assembly is permanently glued into position.
  • One Sanyo/Panasonic 16650 2500mAh 4.35v battery included (US sales only). Battery can be charged to 4.2v or 4.35v depending on the charger you have without worry. Driver runs fine at either level.

Important notes:
- The top interior of the battery tube was bored out a bit to allow the mod to fit into the battery tube. The head will not work with other E1e or E2e battery tubes unless they are modified.
- The bottom of the battery tube was sanded lightly to close the gap between the tailcap and battery tube when screwed on. This should not affect any functions if you decided to put the original internals back in the Z52. I thought it important to note since the work will be visible should you remove the tailcap.
- This light should only be used with one 16650 battery capable of 5 Amps, or one 16340 and a spacer. DO NOT use this setup with 2 x CR123 or 2 x RCR123/ IMR16340 cells as it will burn out the driver.

Price: $200 SOLD

DSC00314.JPG

DSC00315.JPG

DSC00317.JPG

DSC00316.JPG

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

Examples of some of the marks on the battery tube:
DSC00318.JPG

DSC00319.JPG

DSC00320.JPG

Last edited:

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Moddoolar/SureFire M3 w/ AW SoftStart

I may be interested in the body if you decide to part it for some reason. GLWYS

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the offer. I've also had some interest in the SoftStart and tailcap assembly. I am not going to entertain splitting up the package at this time unless I also get committed interest in the M3 head and M3 adapter pieces.

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened

Would you consider selling it for your listed price, shipped to me, but you keep the IMR cells? (I'm in Oz)

Thanks

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would you consider selling it for your listed price, shipped to me, but you keep the IMR cells? (I'm in Oz)

Thanks

Sure thing. It your's if you want it. Since you won't get the batteries I'll toss in the international shipping at no charge. PM me and I'll send you my PP.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Auto,

It is regular HA, not black. The color is a bit on the darker side of the normal SF HA color scheme.