Cyclops 2 X 123 light

DWATSON

Newly Enlightened
Hi all.

I'm definitely a novice, but have a lot of lights. I have a Cyclops light thst needs a lamp. Can anyone tell me what # led replacement I should be looking for & where to get it? (It WAS a regular? lamp before) Yes I know it's a cheap light, but it's my Father-in-law's & well, you know how it goes.

Thank you in advance,
Dave Watson
Mass.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum. I tried to search that light. I see they have a few. If nobody here can help you, maybe you can you post some photos? Maybe take it apart and lets see. It could use some sort of a drop in. For example, search up P60 and you will see what I am talking about.
What I see by searching Cyclops, if I see the correct one, it kinda reminds me of a Convoy 502B.

DWATSON

Newly Enlightened
Hey thanks for the reply; P60 is a Surefire right? Coincidentally, I have a P60 in my hand: I put in an inexpensive replacement led quite a while ago, & now all of a sudden I can't get it to work. It would always click itself on & kill the batteries, so I started keeping the tailswitch unscrewed enough so it can't do that anymore. Now for some reason it won't work though. I just bought 2 Ultrafires, the # is 502b I believe; rechargeable 18650 battery, very bright. $5.20, SHIPPED from Hong Kong! I'm getting convinced lights like that are the way to go, for me anyway. Again, I'm a novice! I'll send you pics of both, maybe you can help with the SF?

Thanks again,
Dave