High CRI Lights

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
There is a growing appreciation for warm high CRI lights. For those of us that use our lights regularly, especilly when camping, they are extremely useful. Will Armytek be supporting this market in the near future? WE need better lumens not just more.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
What I really prefer is durable and dependable lumens. Those are the best. :) If I was AT that would be my primary focus.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
There is a growing appreciation for warm high CRI lights. For those of us that use our lights regularly, especilly when camping, they are extremely useful. Will Armytek be supporting this market in the near future? WE need better lumens not just more.

Hi!
Thank you for the question.

We are not planning to produce CRI warm versions in the near feature... But we have it in stock as you know :)

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow cri90 on that one interesting! Just got my NW XB-H Pred and the tint is amazing! Looked it up cannot find what cri the XB-H Pred is I know its not 90 but man is it good

Budda

Enlightened
I own 2 Armytek Partner A1 Limited edition HiCri, that AT made for CPF Italy (with Serial number). Love the tint.

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
Hoping some day you will once again start making high CRI headlamps (Pro Version) The market is now saturated with every manufacturer trying to do the same thing (more and more lumens). Unfortunately, at this time only Zebralight has recognized that there is a growing interest in higher quality lighting. More specifically, high CRI lights. Unfortunately they sell out every shipment so there is a very long waiting period. I prefer the durability of the Armytek lights but I must admit that Zebralight is leading the High CRI market. They will soon be releasing a 93-95 Cree XHP50 light.

shrike2222

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with you opinion.
High CRI is special attractive point for Armytek if they produce 90 CRI lights.

Hoping some day you will once again start making high CRI headlamps (Pro Version) The market is now saturated with every manufacturer trying to do the same thing (more and more lumens). Unfortunately, at this time only Zebralight has recognized that there is a growing interest in higher quality lighting. More specifically, high CRI lights. Unfortunately they sell out every shipment so there is a very long waiting period. I prefer the durability of the Armytek lights but I must admit that Zebralight is leading the High CRI market. They will soon be releasing a 93-95 Cree XHP50 light.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Armytek, will any future Warm CRI versions be released? I recently purchased a Tiara Pro C1 in Warm CRI and was going to go back and purchase another but they are now sold out. While I did go for the Wizard Pro in Warm CRI before those sell out, I still love the factor of the Tiara and hope to buy a backup.

Last edited: