Anyone know the actual switch timing for mode changes on SUREFIRE P1R Peacekeeper??

dcowboyscr

Newly Enlightened
Greenwood(Indianapolis), Indiana & Orlando, Florid
Apologies if this has been covered before. I searched and cannot locate what I need to know. Most of the SUREFIRE multi-mode lights like the E1B you push for on the off and back on within 2 seconds for the low power 2nd light level. Despite saying the same 2 second window on the E1D I was more than pleased the window was is only 1 second despite SUREFIRE advertising 2 seconds.

I'm interested in buying a P1R Peacekeeper but need to know if the 2 second window for changing modes SUREFIRE advertises is accurate or if the 1 second mode timing is actually used like my E1D??

kj2

Flashaholic
Apologies if this has been covered before. I searched and cannot locate what I need to know. Most of the SUREFIRE multi-mode lights like the E1B you push for on the off and back on within 2 seconds for the low power 2nd light level. Despite saying the same 2 second window on the E1D I was more than pleased the window was is only 1 second despite SUREFIRE advertising 2 seconds.

I'm interested in buying a P1R Peacekeeper but need to know if the 2 second window for changing modes SUREFIRE advertises is accurate or if the 1 second mode timing is actually used like my E1D??

Mine is somewhere in between. But I can turn it off, pause, and than click again to switch to low.