NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: NEW RELEASE:NEXTORCH UL360 Pocket Lantern

Default NEW RELEASE:NEXTORCH UL360 Pocket Lantern

The light is just right here, like a breezy spring day, just right for escape from the hustle and bustle of the city for an outdoors camping adventure.

NEXORCH has meticulously made you a 360°rotatable pocket lamp, the UL360. Before this model even reached the market, this pocket lamp was already awarded the ISPO Award for top athletics products. In the days to come, it will be your partner of choice when you’re out camping.

<font size="4"><span style="font-family: arial">https://youtu.be/EDfbhItb3vU

The UL360 pocketable camp lamp design is inspired by traditional Chinese paper lanterns. A cylindrical milky white lamp body is made of highly transparent material for a soft light diffusion, but is rugged enough to protect the LED component from external impact, mimicking the strength of the stainless steel base, resembling a mini version of a small lantern.

When you’re used to seeing the large camp lamps that are on the market, the first time you see the UL360, its tiny size and delicate appearance impresses. Only thumb sized, easy to hold in the palm of the hand, not taking up much space in your pocket, it is a portable light source that you won’t want to miss.

The soft light that is just right
    The UL360 uses the top grade XP-G2 R5 CREE white LED, with a light effect closer to natural daylight, with its high transmittance light shade, the light is soft, not dazzling, but warm and cozy.

The 360 degree rotation design, lets you follow your inclination to adjust the lighting direction. UL360 will stay put the way you need it, at whatever arbitrary angle, make it easier for you to see what you’re looking at.

The IPX-6 water-proof design, even on a stormy night, keeps the UL360 standing silent guard in your tent, keeping it lit with a warm light.

Multi-functional to use in various ways
    The UL360, although it is a pocket lamp, has applications that go farther than camping. The magnetic suction chassis design, the collocation NEXTORCH Patent S-Biner clip and the elastic rope, make the UL360 multi-functional, so you can stick it onto an iron surface, or hang it from the clip, or bind it or suspend it to use it in so many ways.

Staircase’s too dark? Your trusty UL360 can be your "emergency light" to light it up. Not enough wine and flowers for your liking? UL360 can "warm up” the scene, and build a romantic atmosphere for you. No lamp for bedside reading? The UL360 is a good close reading lamp. It will let you read yourself to sleep. When you need it, it can also become a desk lamp, a wall lamp, a hanging lamp, an outdoor lamp, and it goes from outdoors to indoors; lighting the scene was never so simple or so much fun.

【Features】

Last edited by NEXTORCH light; 08-25-2016 at 11:20 PM.

Default Re: NEW RELEASE:NEXTORCH UL360 Pocket Lantern

This is a great idea! I really like it, especially being AA as that is my go to choice of battery.
    Reliability, NW and moonlight mode, the most important factors in a light

I can see many uses,looks a neat product.
    Diagnosed with Grumpy Old Man Syndrome

On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place where the bad drivers are.

Original idea? No...good idea? Yes
    -I am no law abiding citizen. I am merely not a lawbreaker.
    -Guilty until proven innocent.
    -If it can be conceived by humans, then it can be unravelled by humans.

Innovative! Looks like a cool light. +1 on AA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tac Gunner View Post
    This is a great idea! I really like it, especially being AA as that is my go to choice of battery.
    thanks buddy! AA's economical and easy to find.

More pics' coming...

Attach to mental surface

with s-biner and elastic strap for quick attach

360 degree rotatable lamp

The "Order now" link takes you to amazon.co.uk
    I tried to search of the UL360 on amazon.com and there is nothing there. Any ordering links in the US?

hello...this is my review
    LINK<<<<

I like the magnet/s-biner base. Versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by realista View Post
    hello...this is my review
    LINK<<<<

NICE REVIEW!THANKS Realista

I'd like to pick one up. Currently, is there anywhere in the US this can be purchased from?
    Click Here to view my lights