Angryfox        

Thread: ZL h602w best battery uk

Default ZL h602w best battery uk

Just bought the new zebralight 602w need to get a 18650 battery for it. I assume it's the latest model but this company seem a bit questionable and the box was not sealed. Is there any way of telling if it's the latest model. If it is the new model people say on here the protected battery's don't fit I'm not sure if that's correct or not. Do any of u have this light that can advise. The batteries that I can find are
    AW 18650 3.6 Volt Li-ion 3100 mAH
    Nitecore 18650 Li-ion Battery (3400mAh) NL189
    Eagletac 18650 3.7 Volt Li-ion 3400 mAH
    These are the only ones I can find locally in stock not sure if they are protected or not
    Nitecore ea41 - Zebra h52fw - Fenix ld20 - Hilti Sol 22a - Snapon inova ecf950 - maglite 6 cell - maglite 3cellx3 - maglite 2cellx2 - maglite aax5 - maglite 2aaa - maglite mini x2 - photon microlight x2 - cybalite wind up lantern.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: ZL h602w best battery uk

The ones you listed are protected. I have the Eagletac 3400mAh which is green in colour. It should fit 602w. The MKIII models are the ones that can only accept unprotected cells.

As far as I know all the headlamp variants accepts both protected and unprotected cells.

Protected 18650's work fine in mine.

I got my H602w yesterday and have used both a purple Efest flat-top and an Eastshine button-top with it.

I prefer using the button-top because the flat-top is a little loose and rattles a bit.

I really like this light but I'm still looking for a deep-carry pocket clip for it.

Thanks guys I'm away to order
    Nitecore ea41 - Zebra h52fw - Fenix ld20 - Hilti Sol 22a - Snapon inova ecf950 - maglite 6 cell - maglite 3cellx3 - maglite 2cellx2 - maglite aax5 - maglite 2aaa - maglite mini x2 - photon microlight x2 - cybalite wind up lantern.

Flashaholic*

You are welcome. Hope you enjoy your ZL.

The H602W is one of the very few lights I don't have, but crave!
    G.K Chesterton, when asked 'what is wrong with the world?' simply replied 'I am!'