• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Fire-Foxes FF4 65W H.I.D. flashlight, in excellent or new condition.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
The FF4 is an excellent small form factor HID for those who like a powerful HID from time to time but aren't into the huge options out there. I don't use mine often, but when I do it puts a huge smile on my face.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Out of curiosity why are you interested in a FF4? I had a FF3 but sold it as I never used it

I have an FF3 that I never use as well. I just turn it on once in awhile for fun. It's not a combat light like my M6's, but it's just fun to use and I don't really like most LED lights.

qwk

Newly Enlightened
I have an FF3 that I never use as well. I just turn it on once in awhile for fun. It's not a combat light like my M6's, but it's just fun to use and I don't really like most LED lights.
If you want to get rid of it, let me know.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
qwk, I don't plan on getting rid of my FF3, it's so compact.

I received and FF4 60W today, I'm stilll looking for an FF4 65W. I'm interested in 60W versions as well depending on the price and condition. And I'd consider FF3's as well depending on condition.

Last edited: