Klarus        

Thread: GoingGear.com - Olight i3E-Cu Copper AAA Flashlight - Going Gear Exclusive!

Flashaholic

Default GoingGear.com - Olight i3E-Cu Copper AAA Flashlight - Going Gear Exclusive!

If the S2-Cu is too big for you, then Olight has another copper option in the complete opposite direction. The new i3E-Cu takes all the advantages of the i3E Silver and puts them into a beautiful solid copper body. You still have 120 lumens on a AAA, a tiny size, and a TIR optic. The price ($19.95) on the i3E-Cu is awfully attractive for a AAA copper light from a major manufacturer considering that AAA copper lights usually run $40+.

Like the S2-Cu, the i3E-Cu is currently en route and should be here this week. Also like the S2-Cu, Going Gear is the exclusive US dealer for this awesome little light.

Olight i3E-Cu at Going Gear

Flashaholic

Default Re: GoingGear.com - Olight i3E-Cu Copper AAA Flashlight - Going Gear Exclusive!

These are in stock and ready to ship!

Default Re: GoingGear.com - Olight i3E-Cu Copper AAA Flashlight - Going Gear Exclusive!

Are these 1 mode?

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by gunga View Post
    Are these 1 mode?
    Yes, same specs as the i3E Silver other than the copper body.

I was looking at this to buy for a corporate gift (large quantity) Do you still like this light? It would be for non flashaholic people. But I think it's cool.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by POB10 View Post
    I was looking at this to buy for a corporate gift (large quantity) Do you still like this light? It would be for non flashaholic people. But I think it's cool.
    Yeah, it's a great light. Shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

Great light