Acebeam K70 comparison video with T20, M3xs UT, K60

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Video up on YouTube featuring the Acebeam K70. I talk a little about the Cree Xhp-35 emitter and how much I like the light before taking it out for some beam shots. The beam shots begin at about 9:00 into the video if you don't need any of my dribble. Nothing has been scaled but the background trees behind the immediate trees are in the 1000 meter range approximate eyeball. Sorry this isn't very polished. I've really been soo busy but wanted to get this out.
Here's the URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3atC4GUGwY Thanks everybody.

tom-

Enlightened
impossible, perfect for me please leave the 'science' out

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
impossible, perfect for me please leave the 'science' out
I was thinking of measuring some distances to include that information but then again I can just shut up and let the lights speak for themselves. Glad you like.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent video. Thanks for sharing.

"And here we have the K60...BAM!!!"

The K60 has such an awesome beam profile. :bow:

legendofzelda

Newly Enlightened
K60 is my fav light of all time. Only problem is its not fun to carry for more than a few minutes. Its like carrying around a baseball bat

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
K60 is my fav light of all time. Only problem is its not fun to carry for more than a few minutes. Its like carrying around a baseball bat

Powerful throwerness and carryability are not happening at the same time, let alone power and throw, which also don't happen at the same time. But, I have seen many awesome beamshots for the K60, and I have seen many glowing reports of the awesome beam profile, so the K60 looks like the best bet for power with some throw, and the K70 looks like the best bet for throw with some power; in a size up from pop can flooders that I love so much, but don't throw so much.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Powerful throwerness and carryability are not happening at the same time, let alone power and throw, which also don't happen at the same time. But, I have seen many awesome beamshots for the K60, and I have seen many glowing reports of the awesome beam profile, so the K60 looks like the best bet for power with some throw, and the K70 looks like the best bet for throw with some power; in a size up from pop can flooders that I love so much, but don't throw so much.

Well said. Acebeam has rather cornered the market on these two specific classification of flashlight. And yes, if they just didn't have to be quite so big. But thinking about comparable performance in a smaller classification is a bit of fantasy at this point in time.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Excellent video. Thanks for sharing.

"And here we have the K60...BAM!!!"

The K60 has such an awesome beam profile. :bow:
Thank you. Yes the K60 is a more rounded, general purpose badass flashlight. The K70 is, I think more a dedicated thrower than the K60 could be called a dedicated flooder. It's still a little bit "getting it" with throw but you wouldn't really say that about K70 with regards to flood. Both are awesome.