excited about my light im ordering tuesday

raggie33

*the raggedier*
cant wait it will have a mag 2d body .but will use 3 c batts.and have a 3 III lux .so now i will have a kick but edc and kick but light for camping and etc. may go camping in 2 weeks i figure it will be cold but it will be quiet .and very peacefull. man we have some excelent flashlight makes on this forum. but boy flashlights are addictive

Baadbeams

Newly Enlightened
Oh...it should be peacefull alright. You`ll probably be the only one out there...hope you have a warm sleeping bag...or a motorhome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Baadbeams said:
Oh...it should be peacefull alright. You`ll probably be the only one out there...hope you have a warm sleeping bag...or a motorhome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
-Welcome to CPF, Mr. "newbie".
Lose your password again?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

I guess we'll have to call the speeling police to find out how to properly spell Badbeams. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
got some blankets my dad got from garage sale there wool old army blankets from 1944 and 45 i think . there very old but warm. .i like when im alone out there.i just sit near lake and watch the stars sometimes fish play with my lights listen to radio .

Mark_Larson

Enlightened
Dude, just remember your password. I browse CPF from at least 5 machines per day and i never had to create another account.

Baadbeams

Newly Enlightened
Yea, that would be the thing to do. I didn`t expect to be stuck at my moms for more than a day...and my memory is...um...what were we talking about...oh yea blankets...yea, take those with you. Did you say "sometimes fish play with my lights"? Naw...must be that memory thing acting up again LOL. Actualy I think that would be way cool...I haven`t been camping in years. My wife just isn`t into it anymore. But...I could be...maybe this spring...give me a good excuse to play with my lights...not that I need one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ken

Bill.H

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
twak

[/ QUOTE ]

Only on CPF can you put out a post like that and have it make sense /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ragmag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good name! I hope you enjoy it.