• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (BOTH SOLD) oveready surefire host (zerorez shorty) & quad nichia dropin

vinte77

Enlightened
For sale, one of my prized hosts that no longer gets any use (THIS IS ONLY FOR THE HOST AND DOES NOT INCLUDE A DROPIN). Here is a list of the parts: Z44 bezel, OR brass bezel ring, OR ultra clear glass, OR brass shorty cell tube, OR C series adaptor, OR 18350 extender, Z41 tailcap, and zerorez shorty. The whole light has been cerakoted OD green. There are some scratches on the coating and I have tried my best to show it in the pictures. I am looking to get $190 paypalled and shipped (the part list alone is $220). Price reduced to $150

For sale a quad dropin built by me, here is the following specs: Nichia 219C D320 5000K LEDs, FET driver with gruppdrv v.2 programmable firmware, wire bypass, 10621 carclo lens spot optics, and potting. I'm looking to get $65 paypalled and shipped.

Last edited:

vinte77

Enlightened
Re: FS: OR surefire host

This host can run with a 18350 cell without the extender, and run a 18650 cell with the extender. Here are pictures with a 18650 cell (not included in the sale) for comparison.

Last edited:

vinte77

Enlightened

Bump. This is a great host for high powered dropins, since you don't have to worry about the switch ever failing you. Using a single 18650 and screwing in the tailcap to a certain point, it can be pressed to use as momentary switch like a stock z41 switch.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Excuse the noob question, but I'm not expert on Surefires. What does "OR" mean?

vinte77

Enlightened

Peter, thanks for responding to Magellan. Bump, price lowered to $180.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

As in Oveready, check out oveready.com. Put a padlock on your wallet before you do it.
P

Ha-ha, I know what you mean! I have a couple of the oveready 10250 Eigers in brass and stainless. But the bigger lights are even pricier of course.

Last edited:

vinte77

Enlightened
Re: FS: oveready surefire host (zerorez shorty)

I posted another item for sale. I can do a package deal for anyone interested in both the host and dropin.

msim

Enlightened
Re: FS: oveready surefire host (zerorez shorty) & quad nichia dropin

If you don't mind selling the drop in separately, I'll take it (the drop in).

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast

I want back up on the drop in please

msim

Enlightened

Disappointing to see both sold with no contact in response to my 'I'll take it'. Oh well... there will be something else to buy soon. Glad you got them sold.