Where to buy quality o-rings

Strintguy

Enlightened
Hello all, just looking to buy o-rings to take up space between switch and body of SF and Five Mega bodies. Anybody know where to buy them? GITD too?
thanks

CoastalLifePhotography

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure if you have True Value's, down under, but they have a great selection. Any small engine repair shop will have them too. Whether they'll sell them to you is another question.

MRsDNF

Newly Enlightened
I'm late to the party but somewhere like Bearing Wholesalers carry o'rings. l possibly would have a size that will fit as well.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Here in the States automobile part stores carry them.
The small guys that cater to farm equipment and other hydraulic equipment have the best selection vs chain stores.
So like savumaki said, places that do hydraulic lines.

Strintguy

Enlightened
Hello all, just looking to buy o-rings to take up space between switch and body of SF and Five Mega bodies. Anybody know where to buy them? GITD too?
thanks

I have started a similar post in the past that never got any traction. Because there are so many of us outside the US, it would be great to find online shops for good o-rings. Vinh uses some nice red ones on his Surefire 6P, maybe he would have a good source?

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually get mine from The O-Ring Store LLC. :)
Whilst they do not stock GITD, they do have a fine assortment of various sizes and materials.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
you want them to be glow in the dark? Good luck at that one but matching up what you are trying to replace at any auto supply or hardware store should be easy