• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Oveready TC E1e V5 BLACK w/Nichia 219B

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
I'm selling a beautiful OR V5 Triple Copper E1e (what a mouthful!:sick2:) I've enjoyed owning this light since early
this year and now its time to pass it on to someone else. Its as received and has lived in a soft pouch & occasionally
admired. The finish is as nice as you'll find anywhere & the copper tail has started to darken a bit. It has some dust
but I'll leave that for the new owner to leave or remove. This version is very rare as only one complete black 219B E1e
was released during the batch I believe. I may be wrong but the number is very low. I am asking 495.00 for the light
which covers my costs after fees/shipping. This does include Priority USPS shipping in a Medium box because I don't
trust a small flat rate box that lacks crush space. This will be double-boxed & insured for 50.00 If you'd like to have insured
for real value-please let know as I'm not responsible for mishaps after it is dropped off. I hate saying that but rather be upfront
and give the buyer to buy or reject additional insurance (and cost) Last thing is USA only address please.
If you wish to buy it, please also PM me with your email address so I can reply away from my computer.
P.S. sorry for the last blurry cam shot… :D

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Mark, thanks once again for your fast PM & payment. I'll be in touch tomorrow with info.:thumbsup:

Latest posts