SPY 007 Sapphire Signup Sales thread is now <<OPEN>>

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPY 007 Sapphire Signup Sales thread

This is a signup list. If you want a light please post now in this thread or send me an email to [email protected] I will merge the requests in my books and ship with the priority of first-request-first starting after this 12:00 post is published.

For ALL the details on the new light please see the SPY 007 Sapphire Information thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?418404-Introducing-the-SPY-007-Sapphire

EU1C5323s.jpg

The above is a pic of the 007 Ultra (the Ultra is the 007 with every option).

Pricing of Options and Packages

please see web site

007 Options:
  • Vegas Knob: $650
  • Vault Battery Cap $650
  • Optional finish $400 (this includes your choice of the Springfield Bars, Springfield Knurl Machine finish, Springfield Knurl Stone Wash)

The definition of the Ultra is simply a completely loaded 007 with the "Springfield Knurl Stone Wash".

SHIPPING:

I charge for the actual shipping cost and all shipping options include tracking information.

USPS Priority Express Next day shipping to all USA locations is $30.00 (CUSA only) this is not always next day
USPS Next day shipping with insurance to all USA locations is $80.00 (CUSA only)

Shipping to Canada is $45

Priority Express Mail Shipping to all countries outside the USA is $50.00

Priority Mail Shipping is not offered.

FedEx shipping in USA is ~$140. (Recommended) (your phone number is required)

FedEx shipping outside USA is usually about $140.

<Please check your paypal shipping address>

INSURANCE:

All lights shipping to USA locations will be insured by me for $500. If you want additional shipping insurance email me and I will get you a rate.

All the lights going to countries outside of the USA will be insured at $100 value and claimed for that same value. They MUST be the same, no exceptions. The risk is yours. FedEx is the only way to go.

PAYPAL and FEES:

There is no additional PayPal fee to you. If you are paying by PayPal, I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address. If I do not know you, I reserve the right to wait for payments to clear before I ship. Please check your PayPal address before you send the payment. If you want to ship to an alternate "gift" PayPal address that is fine but please remember to type that address into PayPal prior to sending the payment.

If you live in Pennsylvania or you pick up the light here at my shop the sales tax is 6% of the cost of the light.

Please PP your totals to my PP address: [email protected]

EMAIL:

Please follow up your post with an email to me. The subject line of the email should be SPY 007 sale contact information. Please use this format for your personal information:

Full Name,Address 1,Address 2,Address 3,City,State,Zip Code,Province,Country,Phone Number,E Mail,CPF Name,
I need the phone numbers too.

Include what options and packages you are interested in.

Disclaimer: All the lights in this sale are new and unused. They are in as perfect condition as I can make them. What that means is they have no major blemishes but they do have cutter marks, tooling marks, and material imperfections. If you cannot stand a light that has the tiniest of scratch on it, then I recommend you buy a McGizmo light, they are perfect. :) The batteries were new when the lights started the build but they have been used for setup and testing. I estimate they still have 50% of their power. All lights sold in the USA will have batteries included. Any lights sold to other countries will not have batteries.

My email is cpfdata at coolfall.com. That is also my PayPal ID. It is in my sig below.

Please do not fret over what choices to put in the post or email to me. We will have plenty of time to sort it all out in the coming days. Changing your mind is OK if you realize you wanted a 6000K in place of a 5000K of vice versa. :)

There are a multitude of various configurations. I have some parts ready. The first lights should go out next week. All the lights have Sapphire heads. I have some emitters here in stock and can get them quickly once I find out what people want. In stock emitters: XP-L-Hi is 6000K and 5000K, XM-L2 is 6000K and 5000K. If you know what you want please drop me an email ASAP (some of you already have). There is not really a default emitter for this light. If you are not sure what to get I recommend the XM-L2 as great for all around use. The various finishes are available and we have some of each ready. When they run out, it will not take long to make more because we have the process down. Of course the robot hiccupped the other day but I think it was a bad connector, you never know. In any case it should only take about three days to make any particular finish.

Cheers
Dave

EU1C5330c3.jpg

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

DucS2R

Enlightened
I would like to order a new Spy 007 with sapphire head, XM L2 emitter, 5000k preferred but 6000 is ok too, with the Springfield knurled machine finish. Thanks!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave, already sent you an email on what I wanted.
Ultra all the way :)

:paypal: Thank's Dave !!

Last edited:
Dave, A Spy 007 Sapphire Ultra XML2 - 5000 as per our emails. And Thanks!!!

PayPal Sent!!!

Code blue on the wallet!!! Haha

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
$140 for either destinations?

Yea that is confusing.

That is only an estimate for priority overnight in CUSA with a little insurance. If you are closer to me it is way less as is 3-day.

If you want me to look up a quote for you just send me an email.

:popcorn:

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
The response here and in email has been fantastic. Thank you everybody. I am off building most of these lights this week. :grin2:

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me email or call me.

Cheers
Dave

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent news Dave, thanks for the update !

DucS2R

Enlightened
SPY 007 Sapphire Signup Sales thread is now &lt;&lt;OPEN&gt;&gt;

I've been in the EDC community for many years and have many excellent lights including many from McGizmo that I love, starting with a Luna Sol 20. And I haven't been as excited as this about a new light in years!

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did not include batteries with the USA lights this time and my intension is to not include batteries unless the USPS and the other shippers change their policies. Sorry, but as they state it if the box is even slightly dented they can and will open the box and inspect the shipment. That is a fine policy I guess but I am not thinking that is what we want.

So, make sure you have batteries. :thinking::poke::mecry::thumbsdow:banghead::whoopin:

Cheers
Dave

DucS2R

Enlightened
Warming up my charger. I have plenty of batteries. Very pleasant surprise to get a tracking number!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received this little beauty at 10:00am today !
Talk about fast delivery...lol

I honestly haven't been able to put it down all day.
Amazing craftsmanship doesn't even come close to describing the work and detail that went into this light.
Dave, you have truly outdone yourself. Well done Sir :twothumbs

Now I just have to wait for the sun to go down :D

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats Ray!!! You beat me to the punch! Aaaaaa!!! :drool:

Yo Sandy, beautiful "Motor Home", "RV"...(?)...now., when the ULTRA?????:thinking:

Karl