K2 Energy LFP123A Rechargeable

GODOFWAR

Banned
Hi everyone I have a questions please help me by answering them. 1. Does the xtar vp2 charger compatible with the K2 Energy LFP123A Rechargeable Li Ion 3.2V Battery ( Surefire rechargable) . 2. Where can I find them ( the batteries) at the best price they available in amazon store but very expensive so please if you know where can I find them anywhere else at good price please post me a link. 3. What is the best quality 14500 li-ion protected battrey I want to use them for the peck eiger el capitan. 4. What your advice to me should I go with the QTC model or with the non QTC and does the QTC models have any problems?
5. Have you ever tried to pot the Surefire EB1 head on Surefire E2L AA Outdoorsman 115 lumens version and try it out.

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
OK let's start with the K2 availability. I buy them for about 6 bucks each shipped on eBay in 6-10 packs. And yes the VP2 charges them better than the factory charger. It has a 3.8,3.6,3.2 setting for different battery's. I use both chargers because I have a ton of them.
I like olight 14500 batteries but I'm unsure of the light you want to use them in. And last yes I run my EB1 head on a E2LAA body with two eneloops and it's awsome!

Sales link removed....Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
Yes same tailcap from the E2LAA. Just swap the heads out and your set. It's the same threads as the E1B, E1D and E1E. And many others I'm sure. Before I swapped heads you can see my E2LAA sporting an E1D tail. These are what I took to the beach house last time we went. I opened the drawr and smiled at the old incan..Lol All my lights are sporting rechargeable batteries.

Last edited:

snakyjake

Enlightened
What is QTC?
I really like my LFP batteries. They last long enough, don't cutoff, and safe.

GODOFWAR

Banned
Yes same tailcap from the E2LAA. Just swap the heads out and your set. It's the same threads as the E1B, E1D and E1E. And many others I'm sure. Before I swapped heads you can see my E2LAA sporting an E1D tail. These are what I took to the beach house last time we went. I opened the drawr and smiled at the old incan..Lol All my lights are sporting rechargeable batteries.

thank u verymuch u just made happy '。^‿^。

Psypha

Newly Enlightened
OK let's start with the K2 availability. I buy them for about 6 bucks each shipped on eBay in 6-10 packs. And yes the VP2 charges them better than the factory charger. It has a 3.8,3.6,3.2 setting for different battery's. I use both chargers because I have a ton of them.
I like olight 14500 batteries but I'm unsure of the light you want to use them in. And last yes I run my EB1 head on a E2LAA body with two eneloops and it's awsome!

hello, im very interested in doing EB1 backup head on an E2L AA body. Did you use the 115 lumen version or 80 lumen version? Also, did it put out 200 lumensand how was the runtime?

thanks!

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
hello, im very interested in doing EB1 backup head on an E2L AA body. Did you use the 115 lumen version or 80 lumen version? Also, did it put out 200 lumensand how was the runtime?
The 80 and 115 lumens version of the E2L-AA only differs in the head. Therefore it is not important if the body of a 80 or 115 Lumens versio will be used with the EB1 head.