Does anyone know if Elzetta sells parts like a tailcap switch...

LED Monkey

Enlightened
I don't need the whole tail cap that they sell, just the switch & rubber boot.
No one there today to get an answer so thought I'd check here.
Thanks.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
They may ask you to send it in.

They sell assembled parts as a rule (as you seemingly know already). But they may send you the parts you need, if yours are broken. The rubber boot may be considered wear n tear so they may ask you to kick in $10 or whatever for that. But the switch should be a covered item.
A phone call will get you the fastest answer.

When I ordered accessories they arrived with a hand signed thank you on a chunk of Elzetta sticky notes and an Elezetta decal.
They'll do you right.

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
Thanks.

Ever considered calling them or even emailing them and asking? They probably know best.

LED Monkey

Enlightened
Had a bad battery situation that caused the switch problem so it's not a switch failure or Elzetta product failure so I'll pay for a new switch no problem. I didn't see anything on their site about buying things like just the switch which simply unscrews out of the tail cap. I know you can buy the drop in M60 malkoff, I'm not sure if you can buy a module for the AVS style head.
Call em Monday.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lumencrazy- The OP already tried, but he was hoping a CPF member could give an answer quicker.
Thanks.

Ever considered calling them or even emailing them and asking? They probably know best.