Handle for 'soda can' lights?

StorminMatt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently puchased an Eagletac MX25L3C. And while it is a nice light in terms of tint and output, it certainly isn't the nicest thing to carry. 3x18650 just makes for a fat light that doesn't fit well in the hand (I can only imagine how the 4x18650 MX30L4XC must feel!). But I just got to thinking about how a handle would make the light ALOT more usable. I have actually seen some 'soda can' lights with a handle that allows the light to be carried much like an old school 6V lantern. But does anyone make a detachable handle that could be used with a 'soda can' light that doesn't have one?

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have actually seen some 'soda can' lights with a handle that allows the light to be carried much like an old school 6V lantern. But does anyone make a detachable handle that could be used with a 'soda can' light that doesn't have one?

Nitecore sells a handle that mounts to the TM11, 15, 26 and 36 lights. Probably too large in diameter to fit your Elgtac light.
NHM-10%20handle_zpsbdnscj74.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore sells a handle that mounts to the TM11, 15, 26 and 36 lights. Probably too large in diameter to fit your Elgtac light.
NHM-10%20handle_zpsbdnscj74.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Interesting. Wonder where those are sold...and wonder if that would work with the Thrunite TN 4 X 18650 line.

Last edited:

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting. Wonder where those are sold...and wonder if that would work with the Thrunite TN 4 X 18650 line.

The battery tube on a Nitecore Tiny Monster light measures 1.965-1.970" in diameter. The handle is felt lined as to not scratch and opens another .020".

The Nitecore Store in the manufacturer's section can get them if not in stock. I've got on on a TM15 and one on a TM36.