The Fenix-Store        

Thread: Going Gear no longer carrying Zebralight?

Default Going Gear no longer carrying Zebralight?

I haven't seen any Zebralights there in a while. Did you stop carrying them, and if so, why?
    Ecc 12:13-14 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Going Gear no longer carrying Zebralight?

Yes, they no longer carry Zebralight. They said they couldn't have 10's of thousands of dollars tied up for so long with receiving the product. On top of that the margins are crap for retailers.

They havent for a while.
    Try Brightguy. Sometimes they have stock when Zebralight store is out. Once in a great while you can get a sale price from them too.
    Kata Ton Δaimona Eaytoy

Correct. I asked the salesperson the last time I was in there, but she didn't know why. Or didn't want to say.

They're probably still waiting on a shipment of H50s to fulfill orders. OOOH!!!! Sorry ZL I'm just playing
    GOOD TINT!

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by eraursls1984 View Post
    Yes, they no longer carry Zebralight. They said they couldn't have 10's of thousands of dollars tied up for so long with receiving the product. On top of that the margins are crap for retailers.
    Yeah, something like that. I love their products, but we made a business decision to stop carrying them. They still have plenty of other dealers.

Question posed to salesperson = “I asked the salesperson the last time I was in there, but she didn't know why. Or didn't want to say.”-Owner of GoingGear = “Yeah, something like that. I love their products, but we made a business decision to stop carrying them. They still have plenty of other dealers.”-Answer = GoingGOlight*Hint = Good neighbor policy

The dealer I saw in person had pretty big shipping boxes of Zebralights, I'm guessing 24"x24"x24 boxes. That'll hold a lot of them small ZL boxes! If that's the minimum order, it will tie up a lots of cash!
    GOOD TINT!