☠ END OF THE WORLD ☠

GODOFWAR

Banned
If the end of the world event happened like ww3 or a like events and you allowed to have one flashlight and one knife and a multitool then what is going to be post your setup for these events specially the [emoji363]FLASHLIGHT [emoji363].

Sambob

Newly Enlightened
Sorry.....bullet through my brain, not Interested In living In that kind of world.

wolfgaze

Enlightened
I'm envisioning a flashaholic wearing one of those Shotgun Shell Bandoliers - only it's filled with 18650 cells instead...

:laughing:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am in till the very end. Plus, to me, these are fun thought exercises.

Light: Any Elzetta 18650 (So all I need to to find laptops, a solar panel and one Tesla. Then I can power it for a pretty long time)
Knife: Zombie Tools - The Felon
Gun: Colt Pyton .357 or Ruger SP101. So I can shoot either .357 or .38s.

camelight

Newly Enlightened
I don't realy know it depend on what kind of batterys i could find or cherge i think a very high quality 18650 flashlight with option for a very low mode with long runtime and few high quality 18650 batteries with a solar panel charger
One proplem is in the winther so it will be very good if the flashlight could run on aa or aaa to

jal

Newly Enlightened
I'm bringing a lawn chair, a cooler full of ice, appropriate beverages, and my TN36.

I may not last long, but I'll have a great view.

Parrot Quack

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the end of the world event happened like ww3 or a like events and you allowed to have one flashlight and one knife and a multitool then what is going to be post your setup for these events specially the [emoji363]FLASHLIGHT [emoji363].

SOG AX, SOG blade and a Nitecore MH20GT with solar charger at the ready.
All the winds blow East so in the Northern exposure of California, we're good.