MAY GIVEAWAY FOR OUR CPF MEMBERS

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
TIME FOR OUR MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!

We are giving away a black Fenix E05 this month.

Do you want a chance to win?
Just comment below on HOW YOU WOULD USE THE E05.

Drawing: May 30

Best Wishes!

Last edited:

Wendee

Enlightened
I'd keep the E05 in the outer compartment of my purse and use it to find things in my purse when it's dark (like in the car at night). :)

ro.ma.

Enlightened
Fenix E05 for me every day. In a small space a reserve of light, this is what I like. :)

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Fenix-Store. Count me in.

I would use the Fenix E05 as a spare vehicle light. It occurred to me the other day that I want to have a couple of extras. If I were to get stuck walking in the dark, for instance, along with a friend, I want both of us to have flashlights.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would take it as backup for walking the dog at night. These little lights are great for walking at night. Thanks.

phosphor22

Enlightened
I would use it for most everything I need a flashlight for - love AAA lights -- from getting up in the wee hours of the night to blasting it under a dark table to find a lost something or other... especially since it can tailstand...it can serve as a room light for a while as well.

HorizontalHunter

Enlightened
It would make a great EDC light so it would get used daily for a wide variety of uses.

thanks for the give away.

bob

Alone In The Dark

Newly Enlightened
Because I already have a Fenix E99 Ti, I would like to give this Fenix E05 to my wife.

Thank you for another awesome monthly giveaway.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would be placed on the family car keychain for EDC and used for camping this summer.