How I watch flashlight reviews

tex.proud

Enlightened
We all watch YouTube flashlight reviews. How do you watch yours? On your PC or phone? I do it on my TV.
IMG_20160528_081740_zpsjki9fkth.jpg

I'm watching here a Selfbuilt review of the ZL SC600w MKIII XHP35. Just purchased one in neutral.

A chromecast dongle is a wonderful thing. Put it on the back of your television and you can "cast" just about anything to your TV from your PC. If you have a surround sound system hooked up to your TV even better.

I'm not associted with it in any way. Just a fan. I love watching my YouTube flashlignt review videos on the big screen.

Last edited:

tex.proud

Enlightened
A Selfbuilt review of the Lumintop Tool Ti.
IMG_20160528_093937_zpsmn5qhf5y.jpg

I own a Lumintop Tool AAA and love it! Didn't know there was a Ti version until I checked out the videos on Selfbuilts's YouTube channel. Yes, I do this sort of thing. I'm a Flashaholic because of this forum. Not complaining at all. I'm a knife freak because of another forum. Otherwise, I'm just a gear freak.

Last edited:

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Iphone or pod in Starbucks. They pay bandwidth I get 50 cent refill. More money for gear. Basically what bykfixer said.

camelight

Newly Enlightened
Most of time on my pc but when it doesn't work (recently it happens a lot) i use my phone

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a laptop connected to a 65 inch tv. I guess not everything is bigger in Texas, the tv looks small:tinfoil:

And i use my phone. Got 8 gb i can use monthly on the mobile network, if i use more than 8 gb, i have to pay extra. There are wi-fi almost everywhere so i rarely use more than 4gb a month on my mobile network.
A bit funny, but I get better internet speed on 4G mobile network (from 55 up to 100 Mbit/s), than by my home wi-fi (40-50 Mbit/s)...

ven

Flashaholic
Usually laptop for convenience as i just prefer a keyboard over the ipad air 2 when surfing/watching stuff. Sometimes iphone 6 plus as part of the reason i decided on a little bigger screen over the 6. For easy on the eyes, the TV comes into play, one of the apps on the PS4 or the tivo box(which ever is easier at the time).

Few lights under the tv for some pics when dark:)

chumley

Enlightened
I mostly watch you tube videos on the TV, my brother sent me a Roku for x-mas over a year ago. I didn't even know what it was at first, but it works great for you tube. I now have a new computer and monitor that so videos work much better than before.

tops2

Enlightened
Watch most of the time on the iphone 6 plus. The screen is large enough, but skipping around in videos is a pain.