I hope your Memorial Day weekend is going well. And some good sales today too!

LED Monkey

Enlightened
Just hit the buy button on a few small lights from Going Gear. A good sale today through Monday 5-30-16 with coupon for 20% off + free shipping on orders over $49.00. On the way is an Olight s1 Baton + sheath, Olight i3e silver, purple, and black + a free keychain light. I already like my s10 Baton and looking forward to the s1 now, and I've got a few Eneloop AAA's without a home
so the i3e's will take care of three of them.

Any good scores out there for you today?

kssmith

Enlightened
Unfortunately going gear got me this morning....☹️ I got home around 1am, and ended up shopping before I fell asleep. Soooo.... More goods on the way. Someone needs to stop Marshall, he's bad for my poor wallet. But love the site!!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. And be sure to thank a veteran along with the currently active.

Scout24 comes to mind. And to all other vets...

THANK YOU

LED Monkey

Enlightened
Remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. And be sure to thank a veteran along with the currently active.

Scout24 comes to mind. And to all other vets...

THANK YOU
Absolutely, and I do thank our Vets and LEO too, one just gave his life in the line of duty the next town over here in Mass a couple of days ago, very sad.
Just letting others know of a good deal that's going on for the weekend, it's just how the stores operate.

Officer Tarentino, Auburn Mass RIP.