Acebeam        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone collect Pentagon lights?

Default Re: Anyone collect Pentagon lights?

The Pentagon warrior flashlight collection grew a little more today.NIP eX2's #4 & 5 arrived, another NIP 65 lumen L2 and a really, really rare coffee cup.
    Leather holsters are all that's left on my 'gotta have it' list.

Edit:
    Leather X3 sized holster added

Only thing left on the "want someday list" is a black clicky for an eX2. Thought I'd found one nip but the seller flaked
    Since I know the Malkoff MD clicky works I'm in no hurry..
    End edit.
    Last edited by bykfixer; 02-23-2017 at 02:06 PM.
    John 3:16

Is the pentagon brand still in business ,? If so we're can I buy some those are awesome looking lights. The catalog was very fun to look through . They seem to be a real fine quality. Also does anyone have the induction charger it looks real neat,
    WTB any of the older sf lights, digital series , crosshairs.Also looking for SF displays , please leave PM thanks

Pentagon is long gone. But some of their items can still be found new at Amazon and used at eBay.

I have a few of the pentagon MOLLE lights very useful light. Do they still make those?

Not made anymore but still available new old stock at that big online store that starts with an A.

Unenlightened

Hi,

I'm new to the site, ran across this thread doing a search. I have a couple Pentegonlight MS2-A01 lights I would love to upgrade a bit. Can anyone point me into the right direction on how I can convert these over to LED? Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12