【LUMINTOP Prince Strength Test】The Prince still alive but being badly hurted …

luckydog13

Newly Enlightened
【LUMINTOP Prince Strength Test】The Prince still alive but being badly hurted …

Just did some Strength tests on LUMINTOP prince to see how it survival as a tool~ So prince is not just a Luxury gift light but also a tough tool ?:D
Now Let's move ahead to see how it works.

After the 1.5/3 Meters Drop Test and Impact Test, the prince seems be already out of shape expecially on the head and tail part.
P1100956_zps2aluafqj.jpg

2_zpshfzrbtuj.jpg
-1_zpsyn4bc6i8.jpg
P1110030_zpsh8dc9fu9.jpg

Then, we still use the injured prince to do the Rolling over test By Car… Badly hurted on his face:(
3_zpswt2kpmg6.jpg

Here is torture test video:wave::
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y91cT2cW2MY&feature=youtu.be

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 【LUMINTOP Prince Strength Test】The Prince still alive but being badly hurted …

Don't know about tough, but it is hideous. That is one ugly flashlight. LOL

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 【LUMINTOP Prince Strength Test】The Prince still alive but being badly hurted …

I ordered the SS version. Wish I had seen it "in hand" before I placed the order.....it's bigger than I thought! Glad to see it survived the drop test though lol. I had a Ti Sunwayman that fell from about waist height onto my carpet and immediately died....

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim

This forum needs a "thanks" button. Will check out the video. edit. Watched it. Liked the car run over action.

Last edited:

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just did some Strength tests on
(…)
Then, we still use the injured prince to do the Rolling over test

Are you the maker of the flashlight?

The video was done by Lumintop Official Channel Youtube.

It shows that the flashlight is one h*ll of a tough flashlight. The light, glass, electronics, body didn't break or crack and only suffered the usual dings and dongs which any other flashlight would suffer too after drops on concrete and sliding on asphalt. The body didn't deform even though the wall thickness seems thin.

More manufacturers should publish torture test videos and also post full runtime-brightness graphs.

I have Lumintop Worms and the Toolti, cute models. The Prince ...

fnj

Enlightened

Ow! You shot me! I am very badly hurt but I am still alive.

luckydog13

Newly Enlightened

Are you the maker of the flashlight?

The video was done by Lumintop Official Channel Youtube.

It shows that the flashlight is one h*ll of a tough flashlight. The light, glass, electronics, body didn't break or crack and only suffered the usual dings and dongs which any other flashlight would suffer too after drops on concrete and sliding on asphalt. The body didn't deform even though the wall thickness seems thin.

More manufacturers should publish torture test videos and also post full runtime-brightness graphs.

I have Lumintop Worms and the Toolti, cute models. The Prince ...

Yes, I am the maker and I am in charge of LUMINTOP Youtube Channel:D

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, thank you. Now I know that SS model is much more durable :)