Fenix RC11 or Nitecore MH20GT?

Dickie

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone,

I've currently got a Fenix PD35 which had a good life, but stopped working a few weeks ago.

I'd like a new decent all rounder flashlight - without getting into the details, I've been drawn to the Fenix RX11 or the Nitecore MH20GT. Which, out of these two, would you recommend? Or is there a better light in their category? My only requirement is the 18650 and something that isn't embarrasingly big.

Thanks in advance for your help.

****ie

Smjsychj

Newly Enlightened
Similar here. I've been using Pd32. Ordered an Manker U11 a few days back. You might want to check it out:)

Hi everyone,

I've currently got a Fenix PD35 which had a good life, but stopped working a few weeks ago.

I'd like a new decent all rounder flashlight - without getting into the details, I've been drawn to the Fenix RX11 or the Nitecore MH20GT. Which, out of these two, would you recommend? Or is there a better light in their category? My only requirement is the 18650 and something that isn't embarrasingly big.

****ie

VOLLSION

Banned
Hi everyone,

****ie

Of course FENIX RC11 !
as we know ,Fenix is famous for its quality!

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
any of the 3 MH20's. CW,NW and CW GT. All three meet or beat specs, all 3 have extremely well done beam profiles, all three are more pocket friendly with their deep carry clips, all 3 come with Nitecores surprisingly good 2 stage switch, all three have strobe, SOS and beacon, all three have a very accurate voltage read out, all three are thermally regulated, all three have a surprisingly good built in mini USB charging system. The RC11 doesnt do anything for me. It is basically a UC30 with a fancier magnetic charging system. Out of the three MH20's my favorite is the NW XML2 they did a really good job with the tint. MH20 is one that NC really hit out of the park the build quality and overall design actually beats Fenix for once.

pinoyako

Newly Enlightened
any of the 3 MH20's. CW,NW and CW GT. All three meet or beat specs, all 3 have extremely well done beam profiles, all three are more pocket friendly with their deep carry clips, all 3 come with Nitecores surprisingly good 2 stage switch, all three have strobe, SOS and beacon, all three have a very accurate voltage read out, all three are thermally regulated, all three have a surprisingly good built in mini USB charging system. The RC11 doesnt do anything for me. It is basically a UC30 with a fancier magnetic charging system. Out of the three MH20's my favorite is the NW XML2 they did a really good job with the tint. MH20 is one that NC really hit out of the park the build quality and overall design actually beats Fenix for once.
I am a long time lurker and this is actually my first post. I have read some posts about edc lights and I came across about the MH20. Based on the reviews, I purchased my first Nitecore light, the MH20! Let's see how it performs!:)