• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

More new products!

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
I promised more pictures, so here they are:

Jet-1 MK

For those of you who expressed concern about rechargable lights:

The Jet-µ

Then, just a small correction - I said these two are almost identical, but in fact they only LOOK identical. There are a few small differences which set the two apart, as can be seen from these pictures as well as future ones. As always, feel free to contact me for any queries. I'll keep you all updated.

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks good. Can these tail stand? Do they come in neutral white? Thanks.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Looks good. Can these tail stand? Do they come in neutral white? Thanks.

About their tail stand capability - I'll post only this one pic, because they are shaped identical:

;

and if they come in neutral white? Unfortunately I can't answer that one for you, but rest assured that your question will be answered soon. We've already arranged that as soos as these products are released they will be reviewed, and the results posted here on CPF. I apologize for not being able to answer you directly. :stupid: But if it's any consolation, I'm posting these technical details below. Hope they shed SOME 'light', at least! :rolleyes:

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like how the modes are spaced. However, 135lm is not necessary on a tiny aaa light, if it only runs for a very short time while heating up and shortening the life the light. The lumens race needs to stop.

These lights better come in neutral white. If they don't, you need to change to the color of the light coming out of tent in the top pictures to green.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
People, I really have no idea what could have happened here. I got permission to post the pictures, as I always do, so this is not premature. But ok, I'll post them again as soon as I can. Sorry about this, people!

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I figured it out, and it proves to be my mistake, after all! This is about Photobucket, and moving pictures around in there. Sorry people, I'll rectify this as soon as I can!

ven

Flashaholic
Yes moving pics can break links , as no doubt you will be posting more pics of more lights in the future, my advice is making an album for each light separate . Does not add much time and will make your life a lot easier in the future :)

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Yes moving pics can break links , as no doubt you will be posting more pics of more lights in the future, my advice is making an album for each light separate . Does not add much time and will make your life a lot easier in the future :)

Thanks very much for the advice, Ven. This is what I was thinking myself, and again, sorry for that, people! I am new to Photobucket, and had to find this out the hard way! I'll start working on it again today.

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the link. It's better than nothing! Even though I wanted an AA light it seems that I'll probably go with the AAA light....unless of course the clip is the same and comes off with a pull.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am sorry, what model is this?

13227323_604134786407663_6024138098006263730_o.jpg