Four sevens shipping

american

Enlightened
Placed order yesterday afternoon it's now the next night I was just curious do they send an email when it leaves them? I know they have no tracking but just curious

ronniepudding

Enlightened
Typically within a few minutes of placing an order with Foursevens, I get an automated confirmation email. If you didn't get one of those, it's possible your order didn't go through for some reason.

Shipping time can vary depending upon how busy they are, but normally orders ship within one business day of being placed. When my orders ship, I get an update email with a tracking number.

If you haven't received either confirmation or shipping email from them yet, I'd give them a call.

Last edited:

american

Enlightened
Really? I haven't ordered from them in probably 4 years free shipping mentions that there is no tracking only delivery confirmation not sure if it would show up tomorrow Saturday

american

Enlightened
A recent order, no notifications. It arrived quickly.
That's my memory as well from years ago just kind of showed up in 2 -3 days on another note anyone know when I the aaa ato. Nichia titanium is being made until? Looking to grab one of them too but ran out of flashlight funds haha

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually get an order confirmation email, and then next business day, order update email with tracking number.

The N219 Atom is likely 47s stock from the CPF anniversary light run - when they run out that'll probably be it. Foursevens seems to only do neutral tint runs when for, or in collaboration with, other vendors (and 47s keeps some for sale). Neutrals don't sell well, at least for their customer base.

Latest posts